Fibre Cleanse Pack includes the following items:
Fibre is your friend!
Buy this Combo Pack now and save 7% compared to buying these products individually.
What’s in the pack?
- 1x pot COL-Clear A: A herbal colonic complex with a combination of rhubarb and rhubarb root, aloe vera, cayenne, burdock root, clove bud, barberry bark, fennel seed, liquorice root, dandelion root, ginger root and sugar beet fibre, which contributes to faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
- 1x pot Fibre & Full: A high fibre, bulk and weight loss support combination supplement, with psyllium husks, sugar beet fibre, bacteria, prebiotics (FOS), glucomannan fibre, L-Glutamine and herbs (fennel seed, peppermint leaf and ginger root). Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet, while fibre is a key ingredient in a healthy, varied and balanced diet. Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk and supports normal bowel function.
- 2x pots DIGESTIVEaid: Plant-derived enzymes (betaine hydrochloride, lipase, amylase, protease, bromelain and papain), combined with a range of herbs (alfalfa, apple cider vinegar powder, caraway seed, chamomile, fennel seed, ginger root, peppermint leaf and turmeric (with curcumin)). The enzymes in this food supplement are derived from plant, fruit and vegetable sources. As recommended by Marie Clairemagazine and world-renowned naturopath and author, Max Tomlinson.
Optional recommended add-ons:
To boost your pack, you could also add the following products to your programme:
- SPOREgone – A combination gastrointestinal complex with caprylic acid, herbals, live culture bacteria and other nutrients.
- P-Cleanse – A herbal gastrointestinal care formula, with caprylic acid.
Easy step-by-step guide to using the Fibre Cleanse Pack:
COL-Clear A: 1 or 2 capsules to be taken 1 to 3 times per day.
Fibre & Full: To be taken 1 to 3 times daily and 30 minutes before a meal.
DIGESTIVEaid: 1 – 2 capsules to be taken 2 – 3 times per day.
Note: This Fibre Cleanse Pack is to be used in conjunction with a healthy and balanced daily diet.