90 capsules: Herbal fat burner, energy support and weight loss supplement
THERMOthin is a thermogenic fat metaboliser and herbal weight management supplement, which supports the body’s natural fat burning processes, along with the feeling of fullness, energy levels, thyroid function, carbohydrate, lipid and fatty acid metabolism, stable blood sugar levels and other vital aspects of effective weight loss.
This food supplement has been formulated with a specialist combination of synergistic herbs and nutrients.
Each capsule combines 11 herbal ingredients (glucomannan, bitter orange peel, raspberry ketones, caffeine anhydrous, green tea, L-Tyrosine, African mango, capsicum, guarana, Siberian ginseng and piperine), with vitamin B6, choline, zinc, chromium picolinate and iodine.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
This new THERMOthin version has been formulated in line with the latest in weight loss research and consumer demand and contains proven ingredients, against which the following scientifically validated (and EFSA authorised) claims can be made:
- Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.Click here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Ideal for use during any exercise or weight management programme, THERMOthin is suitable for men and women and is recommended to be used in conjunction with a sensible exercise regime and balanced, calorie-controlled diet.
As such, for best results it should ideally be combined with our great-tasting and filling protein shakes which:
- are dairy-free
- are non-GMO
- contain no added sugar
- contain no artificial colours
- contain no artificial sweeteners etc.